Online grammar quizzes (must make up IN CLASS):
04.24 -ar preterite
04.20 – DOP quiz --- DOP handout HERE
04.17 - IDOP quiz --- IDOP handout HERE
03.27 - ir / vacation vocab
03.24 - Stem changing verbs
Goal: I can tell where I am and what I'm going to do
Task: You will video yourself in a place of your choice. You will tell me (in Spanish!!) 1) where you are and 2) what you are going to do.
Use your verb sheet to help you practice beforehand (you should NOT be reading. You will be asked to redo this assignment if you are reading)
1) Video and send it to me VIA email to [email protected] or text to (205) 286-8818.
2) Take a picture and then record yourself speaking using your phone or computer's voice recorder. email to [email protected]
3) Take a picture and text it to (205) 286-8818, then CALL the same number and leave a voice mail saying where you are/ what you are going to do.
***LEAVE YOUR NAME WITH ALL TEXTS, EMAILS OR VOICEMAILS SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE***
Preguntas? email me here or [email protected]
Here are links to any projects or assignments you may still be missing! Remember, all grammar quizzes must be made up with me during 2nd block or after school.
Here is the link to the jeopardy game for you to review for your final exam. Please look through and quiz yourself to see how much you know. STUDY YOUR VOCAB!
Buena suerte en tus examenes! :)
Remember your Story Book rough drafts are due TOMORROW at the beginning of class. You should also have your pictures/illustrations with you ready to create your book. If you are doing a digital format, bring your smartphone, laptop, iPad, etc. or email me your project so I can check the rough draft. I have put a link to your rubric and some helpful verbs, vocab, etc.
Remember: KEEP IT SIMPLE
· Use your story map to choose either PRETERITE or IMPERFECT.
· ****** Do not use phrases like “was eating” instead use “Ate”. KEEP IT SIMPLE! To do this, take the verb COMER and conjugate it for either the preterite or imperfect form
(comó or comía)**************
· You may use a dictionary to look up INDIVIDUAL WORDS only. Do not look up a phrase. It will either be incorrect (some of you translated was cold to fue frio…. It is a tener expression “tengo frio” so a translator would put it incorrectly) or I will know that WE HAVE NOT GONE OVER THIS IN CLASS. The point of the project is to use everything you’ve learned up until this point. Show me your language knowledge.
Your story should be based on my picture strips, but not exactly the same. Be creative! Change the setting (hospital instead of graveyard), characters (penguin instead of monkey), or plot details (a kid takes ice cream away instead of a newspaper).
Buena suerte! Remember this is worth 150 pts, 200 pts total with LPAs/class activities.
TENER EXPRESSIONS (tener frio = to be cold, tener hambre = to be hungry, tener miedo= to be scared)
ADJECTIVE AGREEMENT/PLACEMENT: Adjective go after nouns and match (una persona alta y rubia)
SPELLING/CONJUGATION: Use your charts! Beware of irregulars!!!
Requirements: 8 pages + title page
2 sentences per page in Spanish AND English
Use preterite and imperfect forms
Use present and future tense at least ONCE Illustrations must be hand drawn, drawn digitally
Click the link below to find the instructions and rubric for your Monster project.
Due Monday, Sept. 30, 2013!