Take home alphabet quiz 30 point quiz grade
DUE: Monday, Sept. 5th by 11:59pm
Assignment: Record yourself doing the following (ALL IN SPANISH):
Introduce yourself and include your first AND last name (My name is… in Spanish)
Say your class period (english is okay here. 1st period/2nd period)
Say your alphabet in Spanish A-Z (include LL and RR)
Say your vowels
Spell your name using Spanish letter names (like we did in class with markerboards)
Example: eme-a-ese-oh-ene (MASON)
** Email your recording as an attachment OR share it on Google Drive: [email protected]
**You may also call my Google Voice number at (205) 286-8818 and leave a voicemail with all of the above info. It will go straight to my Gmail account. This is a Google app that works like a phone but is NOT a real phone. Let the phone “ring” then leave your voicemail at the beep.**
Online quizzes/tests (must be made up IN CLASS):
4.20 Reading test
4.17 Ir/Estar quiz
4.09 -ar verb quiz
3/27 telling time quiz
3.20 school supplies vocab quiz
Take home/make up at home quizzes/tests:
If you did not complete it last weekend, you can still get 70% credit!
Call 205-286-8818 and leave a voice mail with your name. You must say:
1. The alphabet (A-Z) in Spanish
2. Your vowels in Spanish (A,E,I,O,U)
- Sra. Mason
Spanish I test tomorrow, Thursday Feb. 7th. You can study online through our Jeopardy review game and quizlet flashcards. You can also practice conjugating by logging into the CONJUGUEMOS website with the username/password you made last week.
On the test: vocabulary, -ar verbs, telling time, tu/yo questions
Monday, January 27th we will be working with the mobile laptop stations on a website called Conjuguemos. You will need to create a log-in and password in order to access the activities. You can do this by:
1. Go to http://www.conjuguemos.com ans click "Not a Member? Join Us!" under the colored log-in boxes.
2. Click the orange box that says "Student Registration"
3. Type our school's ID into the "School ID" box: 15198
4. Create a username and password that you can remember. I would recommend using your first & last name as a login. For example, CSmith, CLSmith, CodyS, CodyLSmith, CodySmith1
5. Finish the rest of the form and click "submit".
6. Choose your school as "Pinson Valley High School" and MAKE SURE to choose "D. Mason" as your teacher.
DURING CLASS ON MONDAY:
7. (Log-in if you created your account at home) In top right corner, click on the link that says "Student zone"; Click on the SPANISH I -ar verb activity.
8. Scroll down to the box that says "Pronouns" CHOOSE ALL BUT VOSOTROS.
9. Scroll back up to the top and press the green "Start" button. You have 5 minutes to conjugate as many verbs as possible. YOU MUST CONJUGATE AT LEAST 25 VERBS WITH 80% CORRECTNESS. You can redo the activity until you have the score you want. This is a 50 point quiz grade.
10. YOU MUST CLICK "SUBMIT SCORES" in order for me to recieve your grade. OTherwise, I have no way to see your results.
Hasta lunes, Chicos!
Greeting and Goodbyes Vocabulary Quiz
Thursday October 3, 2013
Study Games and Vocab List can be found here:
In case you forgot your facebook project sheet, or if you'd like to complete it online. Here is the document: