|Posted by Sra. Mason on September 5, 2016 at 1:50 PM||comments (0)|
Click on the "Spanish I" link above to reach the instructions in case you forgot them at home! Due tonight!
|Posted by Sra. Mason on January 23, 2015 at 3:10 PM||comments (0)|
Spanish 1: I have updated your Spanish I section to include the link to the voice thread. You can also still record your alphabet test for 70% credit! Click HERE to go to your section
Spanish II: I have updated your Spanish II section to include the instructions for your estar/ir assignment. Remember your goal is to TELL where you are and what you are going to do. Click HERE to view your section.
Tenga buen fin de semana!
|Posted by Sra. Mason on December 5, 2014 at 5:30 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by Sra. Mason on December 1, 2014 at 10:50 PM||comments (0)|
Hola chicos! We are quickly approaching the end of the semester. Many of you are missing quizzes and other assessment grades for the 9 weeks. Please be ready to make up these assignments with me during 2nd block or after school starting on Wednesday.
Email me with any questions! [email protected]
|Posted by Sra. Mason on August 31, 2014 at 7:45 PM||comments (5)|
Spanish I students -- comment here to respond to the take home test #5-6:
¿Cómo te llamas? ¿De donde eres?
Click comment to tell me in Spanish, Make sure to leave your name!
|Posted by Sra. Mason on May 19, 2014 at 11:20 AM||comments (0)|
Here is the link to the jeopardy game for you to review for your final exam. Please look through and quiz yourself to see how much you know. STUDY YOUR VOCAB!
Buena suerte en tus examenes!
|Posted by Sra. Mason on February 5, 2014 at 5:05 PM||comments (0)|
Spanish I test tomorrow, Thursday Feb. 7th. You can study online through our Jeopardy review game and quizlet flashcards. You can also practice conjugating by logging into the CONJUGUEMOS website with the username/password you made last week.
On the test: vocabulary, -ar verbs, telling time, tu/yo questions
|Posted by Sra. Mason on August 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM||comments (0)|
I'm looking forward to a new year with both Spanish I and II classes! You can find all the information you need here on our class website. If you've lost your sylllabus, check under the "Documents" section to print a new one. Don't forget to return your signed syllabus by Friday. August 23rd!
|Posted by Sra. Mason on January 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM||comments (0)|
Tomorrow, January 25th and Monday, January 28th, we will be working with the moble laptop stations on a website called Conjuguemos. You will need to create a log-in and password in order to access the activities. You can do this by:
1. Go to http://www.conjuguemos.com ans click "Not a Member? Join Us!" under the colored log-in boxes.
2. Click the orange box that says "Student Registration"
3. Type our school's ID into the "School ID" box: 15198
4. Create a username and password that you can remember. I would recommend using your first & last name as a login. For example, CSmith, CLSmith, CodyS, CodyLSmith, CodySmith1
5. Finish the rest of the form and click "submit".
6. Choose your school as "Pinson Valley High School" and MAKE SURE to choose "D. Mason" as your teacher.
7. In top right corner, click on the link that says "Student zone"; Click on the -ar verb activity.
8. Scroll down to the box that says "Pronouns" CHOOSE ALL BUT VOSOTROS.
9. Scroll back up to the top and press the green "Start" button. You have 5 minutes to conjugate as many verbs as possible. YOU MUST CONJUGATE AT LEAST 25 VERBS WITH 80% CORRECTNESS. You can redo the activity until you have the score you want. This is a 100 point quiz grade.
10. YOU MUST CLICK "SUBMIT SCORES" in order for me to recieve your grade. OTherwise, I have no way to see your results.
Hasta mañana, Chicos!
|Posted by Sra. Mason on January 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM||comments (0)|
Classes and Classroom Objects Vocabulary Test
ODD - Thursday, Jan. 10th
EVEN- Friday, Jan. 11
Practice activities (flashcards, word search, etc.) can be found here: